Monday, November 5, 2012

What a Week!

Sorry it's taken me so long to update! Emri is doing so good! She's been a little fussier than normal, and the last 2 nights she hasn't slept very well. Which is rough for mommy and daddy :). Her wound still looks pretty scary to me, but the on call surgeon said it was healing great! We have a check up with her surgeon tomorrow morning. After that, I will know more about what the future looks like. As of now, all I know is that we have to keep check on her incision and how she potties. She will have to get a physical therapist to come out if her surgeon sees it fit. Keep praying for her as she recovers. We still have a bit to go before we're out of this. I'll update after tomorrow after I have more details!
Love you all!! Thank you thank you thank you for all your prayers!! It's no coincidence she's done so well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment